Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 6 months ago

Why are tattoos so common these days?

Unless you spend more money to get it removed, them tattoos will be on the exact same spot on your body for the rest of your life. Won't you get tired of it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best Answer

all tattoos say the same thing " I am a moron , I am primitive and I don't respect my body"

• 6 months ago

Tattoos are gaining popularity these days as it is getting acceptance and appreciation, which was due from a long time. People are becoming open in presenting their thoughts, and this marks the beginning of a liberal and educated society.

• 6 months ago

Because it is not longer associated with criminals and gang members.

• 6 months ago

Tattoos are seen as works of art. They are a collaboration between the ideas of the individual who bears them and the artist who does them. They can have meaning or just be adornment. If you think about the tattoo carefully for a long time before getting it, you won't get tired of it or regret it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

a lot of people just like thern, ive never had one

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

More wide spread acceptance of them, have become very common place. I wish people would use more discernment when choosing their tattoo's - some of them are so ugly - and sadly, some are very poorly done. They should spend a bit more money and find a good tattoo artist.

• 6 months ago

No. Never. My tattoo is of my beautiful cat who went missing 2 years ago. I designed it myself and even If I were somehow going to get tired of it I have it on the back of my arm, so I only see it when I want to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.