Did my wrist break since it wasn’t that strong?

So, a while ago, I broke my wrist. I was playing soccer, this girl pushed me, I flew into the air, and stuck my hand out to break my fall but instead broke my wrist. That was last season. This season, we started doing more pushups, squats, running, and more exercises. My coach is saying that I broke my wrist... show more So, a while ago, I broke my wrist. I was playing soccer, this girl pushed me, I flew into the air, and stuck my hand out to break my fall but instead broke my wrist. That was last season. This season, we started doing more pushups, squats, running, and more exercises. My coach is saying that I broke my wrist because It wasn’t that strong and that now it wont break, because we have been doing all those exercises to make not only our wrist but our bodies stronger.

So, is what my coach saying true? Did it break because my wrist wasn’t ‘strong’ enough, but now it won’t break that easily since it has gotten stronger? Thanks.