Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 7 months ago

Bucks or raptors?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Bucks, kawhi can't do it himself

• It is already 2-0 for the Bucks, so its pretty eazy to assume that Giannis will end the Raptors in at most 6 games. I am a Raptors and Lebron fan, so this makes me sad. But we all know it is going to be Warriors in 4 in the finals, so why does it even matter?

• 7 months ago

Bucks

• 7 months ago

Bucks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ctc453
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Raptors.

• 7 months ago

Raptors

• 7 months ago

Bucks but it can go either way.

• 7 months ago

Bucks probably. Could go either way though.

• 7 months ago

Heart says Raptors but head says Bucks.

Also, I'd be worried if was the Bucks...they only won for 2 reasons:

1. Only Lowry and Kawhi showed up to play. If Siakam played to his potential, or if ANYONE else just hit a shot in the 4th, they'd have Game 1.

2. Brook Lopez kept them in the game. No one else was doing anything for the Bucks until Giannis figured out the Raps defence in the 4th. If it wasn't for Lopez, they would've been down by 20 or 30 by the 4th quarter.

So I don't think we've seen the full potential of each team yet. Lopez won't have another game like that...but Giannis and Brogdon won't either. They'll show up to play.

For Toronto, Other than Siakam...I don't see another scorer that will step up. And their starters will be exhausted playing 40 mins per game in a series. Now...if their bench ever shows up to play, it's a different story.

That's why I'm going Bucks...but really would prefer Toronto to win.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

The Bucks will win this series and advance to the NBA finals,going forward, it depends on if the Raptors can resign Leonard or not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.