Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 11 months ago

is it true that God will seek us out.?

BUT ATHEISTS WILL RUN

Favorite Answer

we actually have to seek Him...I had a spiritual thirst so I sought him and me and 1st husband were saved at the same time.

Yes, He is calling everyone. Listen, and come to Him.

This seeking for God is compared to digging for it hidden physical treasures when we keep searching for it then we will find the very knowledge of God according to Proverbs 2:1-5. But we have to make the effort to seek for God but reading & meditating on the Bible.

God is pouring out his spirit (the Holy Ghost, I mean) on the world right now, trying frantically to get us to cooperate and stay out of eternal trouble.

• Misty

No, all gods are myths.

• It's possible, but first there are these rules to be observed:

Mark 9:43-47.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Yes. In the king james bible in Jerusalem 31:3 it says."The LORD hath appeared of old

unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee." And in Revelation 3:19 it says.: As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repeat." I hope that answers your question.

yes, many will ignore Him though and say He never did

• ronald

He found me in a deep dark pit.

And I'm glad he did.

He awaits with arms open, running to us when we change our minds, Atheists, too....see the parable of the prodigal son