Is it reasonable to quit your job on the spot if the management sucks?

I work at a shoppers drugmart and im 16. Ive been working there for a year and a half, and the management has always sucked. I worked at one for just over half a year (which is the one that sucks) and another one where the management was really good. When i returned to my hometown recently and got rehired at the... show more I work at a shoppers drugmart and im 16. Ive been working there for a year and a half, and the management has always sucked. I worked at one for just over half a year (which is the one that sucks) and another one where the management was really good. When i returned to my hometown recently and got rehired at the bad one, they promised me I would only work in a certain department (photolab). And they also said 2 shifts a week was perfect which is what i asked for. However, this week, they have me scheduled 4 shifts (2 this weekend and 2 this week which are tuesday and Wednesday). Together it adds to 26 hours, and they have me scheduled for all cash shifts, when they said they wouldnt. They also know i hate cash. If they try to make me work it, can i quit on the spot and say no? One of the main things thats bad about them is the scheduling, and it always has sucked.