- STEPHENLv 78 months agoFavorite Answer
The TV crews boycotted the broadcasts over a pay dispute.
- 6 months ago
Television did not exist. Television Cameras didn't exist. Radio didn't even exist in 1896, nor did Movies.
- Anonymous8 months ago
TV hadn't been invented yet. DUH !!!!
- Chris AncorLv 78 months ago
They were but the technician forgot to plug the camera power in right. Results lost forever.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- BobLv 78 months ago
Because television had not yet been invented. If you were trying to be funny,you failed miserably.
- 8 months ago
Television hadn't been invented.
- hillbillyLv 78 months ago
Why don't you have an education?
- BlessedLv 78 months ago
- kelvinLv 78 months ago
- OldHippieLv 78 months ago
You're at least one beer short of a 6 pack, aren't you? Maybe 2 or 3. "The First Electronic Television was Invented in 1927" https://bebusinessed.com/history/history-of-the-te...