all of the main personal website hosting sites have permamently kicked me out of their websites. now i cant make a website hosted by those?

companies. one guy said they'd tell the other hosts as well. so now what? how can i get a "free hosting" account now?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

OK there are only 2 reasons i can think of to get banned from free hosting. one would be trying to use features that are beyond the processing capability of the free server negatively impacting others, they are free for a reason. The other would be the type of content being against their terms.

Why were you banned.

What are you trying to host.

Have you looked into paid servers or hosting yourself from your own PC?

• 7 months ago

You should consider setting up a home server and hosting your website on a local machine. That is the only way I can think of where you could circumvent web hosting companies refusing to host your site. I'm not sure how you would register a domain name to your ip adress, but its a place to start.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

What exactly did you do? I'm super curious now. The answer also depends on it.

(an onion domain is a darknet one, were people need the tor browser to look at your website. Don't bother)

• Richard7 months agoReport

i registered multiple accounts at awardspace.com over the years due to forgetting the cridentials and/or no longer having that recovery email. and the other recovery details - i didnt have. and they couldnt recover all of my accounts willingly for me so i can stay with them.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Uhhh why have so many sites kicked you? If you’re doing something you shouldn’t be then you might want to change that or look into getting a .onion domain

• Richard7 months agoReport

oh. where can i find this ".onion domain"? and what is it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.