Should I redecorate my bedroom if I plan on moving out in a year or two?

I am 20 years old, and live with my parents. I am still living with them because I am in Nursing school, and I don’t want to move out before I finish it and find a solid job as a Nurse. I am also working part time right now at a pharmacy. I will be finished the entire course by next year, this time around. However,... show more I am 20 years old, and live with my parents. I am still living with them because I am in Nursing school, and I don’t want to move out before I finish it and find a solid job as a Nurse. I am also working part time right now at a pharmacy. I will be finished the entire course by next year, this time around. However, I still have to do the final government exam the following fall. It’ll most likely be about 2 years until everything is settled and get a job as a nurse. Recently, I’ve really wanted to redecorate my entire bedroom because last time I did I was 14 and it is not my style at all anymore. I want to change almost everything including re painting the walls, getting rid of some furniture (because my room is very small and I find I have too much furniture for it), buying new curtains, carpet, duvet, pillows, lights and just a lot of decorations that I’ve been saving on pinterest. I don’t think my parents will have a problem with this, since I will be the one paying for all the redecorating. My dilemma is whether I should do it or not because I’ll probably be moving out in the next year or two. Even when I move out, I can take all/most of it with me. Except the paint job obviously and probably not the furniture my parents have bought over the years in my room. But for the most part I’ll still be able to bring most of it. Do you think it is worth it? I really want to do it.