Any "product "commercial idea or script for a group of 7 girls that is funny or even a good one?

i am given a marketing project by my teacher. The task is to shoot an ad of a "product" that DOESN'T EXIST. Are there any ideas that are funny because my classmates won't like any serious one so i won't be rewarded good marks. Also it would be good to tell me something that can involve us (7)... show more i am given a marketing project by my teacher. The task is to shoot an ad of a "product" that DOESN'T EXIST. Are there any ideas that are funny because my classmates won't like any serious one so i won't be rewarded good marks. Also it would be good to tell me something that can involve us (7) girls. we are short on supplies like background or a good location so we definitely have to shoot in our class or something. Please tell me good dialouges for the script.