Is it childish of me to ride the merry go round as an adult?

Like, I m 34 years old but I still enjoy this ride. But most people seem to think it s a kiddy ride. Would it be embarrassing for me to ride this ride?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No, I rode one at 55 and I still play airplane, have toys and swing on the playground and more...I will be 63 this summer and it is healthy to let your inner child come out to play often.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

He**, No.

I am 62 and I still ride. I am old enough to know better But too young to Care. Especially with my niece/nephew. I rode a teeter-tooter on Mt. Bigelow with some children (of course, it t took Two of them to balance me-!) Enjoy life while U can. I have faced my parents' death 19 years ago, and a crash yesterday.

(of course I Also ride a Harley...)

• D50
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Of course it's "childish." So what? Do what gives you pleasure.

• 7 months ago

It's OK...as long as the Merry-Go-Round has BICYCLES. You posted in the cycling (bicycle) section. DUH! Now don't ya think this belongs under Amusement Parks? You can find it by relocating the question here... All Categories > Games & Recreation > Amusement Parks https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396545373

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

As George Bernard Shaw said "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." Forget the embarrassment and have fun on the merry go round.

• 7 months ago

You posted in the Cycling section where questions are answered about bicycles. You relied on YA to post the question instead of doing it yourself. Use the Edit icon to move your question to the Games & Recreation>>Amusement Parks section

Source(s): Motorized bicycle owner and builder.
  • Satan
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You're 34.

You're at the age now, if you've not realised yet, that when you grown up and become an adult, that there's nothing here.

Eat the ice cream - Ride the merry go round - Enjoy fart jokes.

• 7 months ago

Have the discipline of an adult but the mind of a child. Aging is inevitable, but growing up is optional.

• Anethos7 months agoReport

The eyes are a lense give by God to make us see the world. They cannot hurt nor are capable of shooting lasers that might harm us because of the glares from the public eyes.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes.

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Always stay young at heart.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.