Why do only rich kids able to study in the USA from Asia?

I m from India and only rich people easily send their kids to western countries in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, I m 24 and don't have even supportive parents, and my life is just like hell, there are of course those who are highly intelligent only these people are able to study and stay in those... show more I m from India and only rich people easily send their kids to western countries in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia,

I m 24 and don't have even supportive parents, and my life is just like hell,

there are of course those who are highly intelligent

only these people are able to study and stay in those countries, I don't even have a family in any of those countries,
I have relatives who live in the New Zealand but they are selfish people,

I want to live beautiful life in those countries with white people,

I want to study with white kids, it was my dream, because my whole life was miserable school life and all,

I wanted to experience college life in those western countries, and wanted to have friends, girlfriends,

I have seen online so many guys from India have even got a beautiful girlfriends and now married, they are very blessed,
life is like heaven for them, so many have married to those angels, living so paradise life, while I'm dying for everyday of my life hell,

I just want to live in those countries no matter what, but I have nothing, how do I do?