Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Is the problem with the LA Lakers is that it's being run by a woman?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Jerry Buss' spoiled rich kids can't run a basketball team. Jim Buss also made poor decisions that set the Lakers back several years

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yeah she cant do the job because of her boobs

• 6 months ago

I was vere surprise they drafted my home jung moe wagner magic Johnson left the logo jw next door I dost kner wey lbj left Cleveland jerry buss ran it well then died now they got a coach now miss buss have to fein a wey to get the lakers goin on the right direction

• 6 months ago

Yes ps I’m not sexist so shut up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's been a mess for the last six years. That started long before Jeannie Buss took over.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No it's not that they are being run by a woman, and to blame Lebron, as others here have done, might be partly right for this last year, but it ignores two facts: One is that there are 5 players on the court and not just one, and the other is that the Lakers were terrible before Lebron got there.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, she doesn't know basketball or LeBron

• keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The problem of the Lakers is #23.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Lebum Shames

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I m Sorry I m not black, it's hard for me to identify with the NBA, all sports are having the womens game forced down their throats, despite the fact nobody cares, part the reason I gave up watching.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.