Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Anyone else agree with me on this?

Here are the things I HATE about Texas

1. The women

2. The drugs

3. The illegals

4. The ghetto blacks

5. Crappy weather

6. The traffic

• Zack
    Best Answer

As a Texan, here are my thoughts:

1. The women

I've seen and met a lot of beautiful sweet women in Texas. I have also met a lot of mean, fake women when I was in middle school and high school, but I'm sure that there are many women like that in schools in every state.

2. The drugs

I agree with you on this. The Webster area (near where I live) is infested with potheads and pot dealers, and the Dickinson area and surrounding areas have a lot of people that do the harder drugs (mainly coke and meth). A lot of other areas in Harris County also have lots of druggies.

3. The illegals

I don't really notice this. I do see a lot of Mexicans, but I can't tell if they're illegal or not.

4. The ghetto blacks

There are some very suspicious black people in the poor areas of Downtown Houston and in the Dickinson Area, but I'm sure the majority of U.S states have sketchy areas with black people that are up to no good.

5. Crappy weather

Definitely; the weather is so bipolar. In the winter, you could be wearing a lot of clothing (coat, mittens, hat, jeans, etc.) in the morning and then shorts and short sleeve shirt a few hours later. Plus it's so hot in the summer.

6. The traffic

I'm with you on this. Traffic can get really bad on I-45 and I-46.

I hate the bigots

Stop yer whinin', ya 'flake!

NEXT!!!!!

No, but the mosquitoes can be annoying, as can rednecks getting drunk on Natural Light.

• Sam

I think this is the second time I agree with you.

• Sam

Only thing I hate about Texas are the mosquitos,

and the conservative assholes.

Luckily I live in Harris County, a county in Texas where Hillary won.

Houston is a liberal, international city whose last mayor was openly lesbian and legally married to her lesbian partner. The current mayor is African-American. The city council is representative of most ethnic groups and religions.

Edit: Okay, I'm with you on #6

The traffic sucks.

Never been there but if it's broke, fix it. Don't ***** about it.