How do one make a resume for graduate school admission without work experience?

So after deciding to pursue graduate school to obtain a Master's degree, straight out of undergraduate college, I've hit a little bit of a roadblock when it comes to making a resume. Most of the grad schools I am interested in applying for also require me to submit a resume (I think they're assuming... show more So after deciding to pursue graduate school to obtain a Master's degree, straight out of undergraduate college, I've hit a little bit of a roadblock when it comes to making a resume. Most of the grad schools I am interested in applying for also require me to submit a resume (I think they're assuming I'm coming after working a few years). But as someone a week out of college and in the process of taking my GRE in August in time for next fall's admissions, I'm at a small lost how to structure a resume for grad school.

What do I put in the "work history" section, if the only "experiences" I've had up to this point are from my involvements in multiple college organizations/clubs? Do I just list those as my work history? Or not include a work experience section at all (wouldn't that be a bad thing to leave out on a resume)?