Why would my ex say she doesn’t have friends or people that care for her but then i see how active she is with them online says otherwise?

why lie about that though i don’t see a reason for it? why pretend you don’t have friends or people who care makes no sense to me shes full of crap but why be full of crap like that because i do know some girls who do this they keep others closer to them than they make out but try to pretend they aren’t that close... show more why lie about that though i don’t see a reason for it? why pretend you don’t have friends or people who care makes no sense to me shes full of crap but why be full of crap like that because i do know some girls who do this they keep others closer to them than they make out but try to pretend they aren’t that close why is that? play like i’m stupid or something?