Accutane on weed/alcohol/nicotine PLEASE HELP!!!?

Alright guys i m going to give it to your straight for the most honest answers. I am in 12th grade male and i smoke weed and nicotine (From an e cig- juul) everyday and Its starting to become summer so i will be getting drunk alot as well. I have seen alot of bad things about alc and the pill so i jst want to know... show more Alright guys i m going to give it to your straight for the most honest answers. I am in 12th grade male and i smoke weed and nicotine (From an e cig- juul) everyday and Its starting to become summer so i will be getting drunk alot as well. I have seen alot of bad things about alc and the pill so i jst want to know what the side effects to my face and my body are. I know liver damage but how serious is that? am i going to drop over dead at some party after i chug an 1/8th of fireball or somthing??? i am known to be able to drink alot alot and not die or throw up so someone please just help me so i know what im getting into

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT SAY "stop drinking, smoking, etc". I WILL BE DOING ALL OF THOSE THINGS!!!!

-like in senor week i will be getting drunk and high everyday on the beach in the sun.... UGHHHH WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?????