I wanna be a YouTuber so bad and i can definitely go somewhere with it but my friends hold me back by not helping me film any suggestions?

Friends not wanting to do the same things is not them "holding you back" - they are not physically preventing you doing anything.

They just have different interests.

The only guaranteed way to not have problems like that is figure out ways to do things, that do not depend on other people.

IF you make it big, you can employ an assistant to do whatever you need - but until then, _you_ are the only person you can rely on.

If what you want to do can _only_ work with other people involved, then it's a team project and should be a team youtube channel - not your personal one.

If you approach people to join in on that basis, with equal credit, they may well have a different attitude.

ask sorneone else to help you filrn

Get Crazy Russian Hacker to mentor you!

Find new friends, ask an acting group if they'd like to co-operate or join a videophotographer's group