Bitten by a customer's dog?

I'm a part-time delivery driver and was delivering to a customer earlier when her dog (large) came out of nowhere and ran up on the porch. She came out to get her food, saw the dog coming and tried to hold it back but it was too strong. It grabbed and bit my upper right arm before she pulled it off and put it... show more I'm a part-time delivery driver and was delivering to a customer earlier when her dog (large) came out of nowhere and ran up on the porch. She came out to get her food, saw the dog coming and tried to hold it back but it was too strong. It grabbed and bit my upper right arm before she pulled it off and put it away inside the house.

While it wasnt a large bite, it was a big chunk in that area that drew alot of blood. She was very apologetic and told me she forgot the dog was out. She disinfected the wound immediately and patched it with a bandaid, she also gave me some painkiller pills. But ots still bleeding alot now thru the band-aid.

Getting bit sucks but I am appreciative of her tending to the wound, she also told me to keep in touch. My arm is getting numb now idk what to do should I let it heal or go to a clinic?