I need to send a picture ID of my licence, how do I do that on the computer if I don't have a scanner?

• Lv 7

use your smartphone.

or go to the local Library.

take photo with your phone and then download the photo to your computer so you can email it.

note that you should do this ONLY if you are absolutely sure the other party is NOT a scammer. Scammers love to get your actual address, name, and license number ... let's them make a fake license with your name and their photo which they then use to fish for your SSN and then go out and borrow money in your name.

Source(s): grampa

take a pic on your mobile ( cell ) and then attach that but be very careful the company / person you are sending it to is genuine

• Eva

Take the picture with your phone and upload it to the computer or email or text it from your phone.

Take a photo with a phone or a camera and either manually upload to the computer or email it to yourself and download it from the computer?

• SRΛSC

If you have a phone use that to take a picture & send that

Take it to one of the listed locations for help

You should try Staples, Walgreens, Office Depot, Office Max, Fed Ex, UPS, , Kinko's etc. to name just a few places. But, I would suggest that you telephone them first, as the personnel there work on many different types of projects on a daily basis, to include all the necessary devices and materials needed to perform these jobs, i.e. cables, usb cables, etc. And they should have no problem answering any of your questions, or perhaps suggesting an alternative . You can also call each of them to find out who has the cheapest prices to fit your needs. A phone call is all it takes.

I took a picture of mine with my iPhone and cropped it on paint. Worked a treat!