Ex-Issue's?

So, my boyfriend of five months dumped me four weeks ago? I'm having a real hard time moving on I'm sure that's nothing new. But the reason he broke up with me was because he said he couldn't be in anything at the moment that's a good reason you good say if he can't be in anything then that's understood. But, he wasn't texting or talking or meeting up with me for a whole month he would tell me he had a lot of stuff going on and I was fine with this. Then he started saying he was deleting my texts and not texting anyone and I was like-What?! So, I don't even know if he was really "busy" or he wasn't answering my texts I wasn't even texting him to the point where it would be annoying. So, then I finally was like okay no what's wrong and I'd really like to here it he told me he wasn't eating nor sleeping so I start feeling bad of course because I should have known something was wrong with him he looked sleepy and hungry. I was telling him to eat and he said he'd be fine blowing off whatever I said to help him get better so, then no texts for about three weeks I'm missing him like hell-he doesn't tell me what's going on and he texts me on text he dumps me saying he's sorry and he can't do this. I was do EVERYTHING to make him want to talk to him and to make him get better, but I guess there's somethings I can't fix or help.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

The right thing to do is no contact with him. If you avoid contacting him he is likely to think something is wrong.It works in your favour. In the mean time figure out what things made you and him compatible and what things didnt.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He is cheating on you he may have find some one else make him tell you and tell you why.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sounds like you need a new Ex.

• 6 months ago

A distillation on the principles of power; never let any one entity become indispensable. You've created a dependency here, and in order to break it it needs to be replaced with something else, nto simply banished. Hobbies are ideal but other men work too. Thats a big reason you see so many "THOTs" flocking around today; they just dont know what they want anymore. They're warped into an inextricable vortex of approbation they must seek from other men. So, uh, I dunno. Minecraft is pretty fun. I played it when my boyfriend broke up with me and im doing pretty good now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

First love is always tough.

• 6 months ago

Sex only within a committed monogamous relationship.

If you don't have that, move on until you do!

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

So sorry, but these things happen

It sounds glib, but time WILL heal

• 6 months ago

It sounds like he's not even willing to help himself and he's saving you by trying to get you to move on. He knows that he doesn't even feel like taking of himself so how could be a good boyfriend when his mental health is clearly out of whack and he's doing nothing about it. He's starving himself and not sleeping enough he isn't ready for a relationship and for your own good and for the sake of him hopefully getting himself together one day it's probably better that's he's single for now he sounds depressed and like he doesn't even wanna be in a relationship.

• 6 months ago

It's over he dumped you so move on now.

• 6 months ago

Just remember the good times and move on. Some people just were not meant to be together. I tried helping two girls in my youth and of course failed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.