Ex-Issue's?

So, my boyfriend of five months dumped me four weeks ago? I'm having a real hard time moving on I'm sure that's nothing new. But the reason he broke up with me was because he said he couldn't be in anything at the moment that's a good reason you good say if he can't be in anything then... show more So, my boyfriend of five months dumped me four weeks ago? I'm having a real hard time moving on I'm sure that's nothing new. But the reason he broke up with me was because he said he couldn't be in anything at the moment that's a good reason you good say if he can't be in anything then that's understood. But, he wasn't texting or talking or meeting up with me for a whole month he would tell me he had a lot of stuff going on and I was fine with this. Then he started saying he was deleting my texts and not texting anyone and I was like-What?! So, I don't even know if he was really "busy" or he wasn't answering my texts I wasn't even texting him to the point where it would be annoying. So, then I finally was like okay no what's wrong and I'd really like to here it he told me he wasn't eating nor sleeping so I start feeling bad of course because I should have known something was wrong with him he looked sleepy and hungry. I was telling him to eat and he said he'd be fine blowing off whatever I said to help him get better so, then no texts for about three weeks I'm missing him like hell-he doesn't tell me what's going on and he texts me on text he dumps me saying he's sorry and he can't do this. I was do EVERYTHING to make him want to talk to him and to make him get better, but I guess there's somethings I can't fix or help.
31 answers 31