Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwarePrinters · 7 months ago

Can I return $1000 worth of printer cartridges to Walmart without a reciept?

I have 3 unopened boxes of cyan ink cartridges. I don t have the reciept and I paid cash. What are the chances I can get store credit from Walmart? The same cartridges are still for sale everywhere its not like they are old or damaged

at $1,000+ I'd guess the chance is very slim. Wal-mart will assume they didn't sell the things in the first place ... huge sale like that is easily found in their system.

and if they can't find the sale, they'll assume you stole them somewhere else ...

Maybe....depends on the store. Doubtful they will refund in cash. If anything they will give you a refund on a Wal Mart Gift Card. (That way they know you will spend it there). Worse case is they will tell you no. Ink cartridges are perishable after a length of time. If you had them for say a year or so you might as well kiss the 1000 bucks good by.

You might not have a reciept, but if you have a receipt you might be able to return them.

Just to be clear, you're telling us that you paid $1000 for three cartridges of cyan color ink for a printer. Is that right? If you're the sort of person who plops down $1000 cash for three ink cartridges, you may also be the sort of person who can get a refund for them. Give it a go. The *worst* that could happen is that they'll say, "No!"

You know what, go to Walmart's and ask them, I think they will know the answer to that question. realistically, I doubt it

• Don

Right On!!! We here are Yahaa users not Walmart Policy Setters. Some here may possibly shop at Walmart occasionally but never would we try to return $1000 worth of undocumented merchandise.

depends walmart only gives you a 30 day policy to return an item

You will just have to ask. It depends upon the store policy.