Should I still go on my trip?

My best friend and I planned a trip to PR. Well, some drama happened and long story short I will be exploring by myself now if I choose to go. I already paid for flights and hotel. I stopped saving for the trip since I thought I wasn't going to go anymore. So, I really don't have much spending money at... show more My best friend and I planned a trip to PR. Well, some drama happened and long story short I will be exploring by myself now if I choose to go.

I already paid for flights and hotel. I stopped saving for the trip since I thought I wasn't going to go anymore. So, I really don't have much spending money at all. I would hate to cancel and lose almost $400. I would only get $110 flight credit back and thats split 50/60 between 2 different airlines.

I would take this opportunity to just still go and take photography to build my portfolio, catch up on my freelance work on my computer, and just have 'me time' relaxing by the beach. I already have the time off from my ft job. I'm smart with figuring plans out by myself so I'm not worried about getting around by myself. I am worried about doing it with less than $100 spending money with eating and living for 6 days.

So I feel like I'll regret not going since everything is already booked. Is it a better decision to just cut my losses or take the experience?