Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Liberals, would you be willing to fight a civil war to keep your abortion?

1 year ago

I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to do that also what is wrong with abortions for young teens in accidental pregnancies especially? Would you rather ruin their lives with one kid who I guarantee won’t turn out well or get it aborted and let them learn their lesson and move on?

• 1 year ago

Miybe

• 1 year ago

I foresee another civil war as inevitable. It will again be north against the south. Liberalism vs conservatism. Welcome back to the United States are...

1 year ago

Why would somebody fight to keep something they wanted to get rid of? That sounds like a case of multiple personality disorder right there...

• 1 year ago

During my years here on Yahoo! Answers, I've read my share of really stupid questions. But this one damn near takes the cake.

• Women out number men in this country, and the government wants to have complete control over their bodies, and not all of them are brainwashed into thinking it’s okay to sell our their gender. Umm yes safe to say there’s a huge population that would fight against it

• Bob
    1 year ago

Most would not,and most that say that they would would not.

1 year ago

there's no need to

it's a law

• 1 year ago

You may cheer on the government taking away someone else's rights but when they come for your rights will you have the same attitude. You are giving the government total control over all our lives this way.

• Lolly
    1 year ago

I see you don't believe in law and order.