Will a gap year right AFTER my undergrad (finance) to study Mandarin in China (its a passion) destroy my job propects back home(Canada)?!?

So i just finished my first year of my undergrad (1 of 3yrs) in Business administration (Finance) here in Canada. And recently, a passion or a life goal resurfaced, I want to study Mandarin chinese in mainland China right after my degree. Ive been wanting to study the language for a long time now (I'm... show more So i just finished my first year of my undergrad (1 of 3yrs) in Business administration (Finance) here in Canada. And recently, a passion or a life goal resurfaced, I want to study Mandarin chinese in mainland China right after my degree.

Ive been wanting to study the language for a long time now (I'm 19yrs old, turning 20 in July and will be 21/22yrs old when I finish my undergrad) and I feel like ###I wont have the opportunity to learn it for the rest of my life if I dont go to china right after my degree (It's easier and faster to learn it there and id love to live in the country for a year). I looked up chinese government scholarships that would pay the totality of the tuition.
MY CONCERN is that, upon my Return to Canada (Montreal) I won't be able to find or it wont be as easy to find the job I want (gap year, not a lot of experience, etc) and that it will Ultimately** RUIN my career opportunities**. At the same time i dont think I'll have the time and opportunity (quit my job) to study mandarin in China for the Rest of my Life. as I'll already be too far in the my career

I want to learn the language for fun, personal growth/accomplishment (it's a life goal) and i guess indirect career opportunities.

BUT I'm REALLY scared it will do* FAR MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO MY CAREER*. <- Main reason i'm douting my decision

What are your thoughts?

*I am fluent in French and English**