My phone can not survive 5 minutes without being plugged into a charger. Is there any way to fix this problem? Hard reset didn’t fix it.?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

if its an iphone try the apple store and see if they can fix it

• 7 months ago

System runnig

Attachment image
  • 7 months ago

Can you buy a new battery.

• I have had same problem got a new battery and didnt work, so traded in my phone for a new one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

That would be battery issue, change it.

• 7 months ago

Back up the info on your phone, then do a factory reset. That has helped me when it has happened to me before.

But first, check the cord you use to charge. Is it not fitting into the phone well anymore? Is it loose? Have you tried another charger?

• 7 months ago

New battery or get the port replaced it seems like it can be the battery

• Sky
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You'll have to get a new battery. If it isn't the kind of phone that you can just pop the back cover off and remove the battery, take it to a cell phone repair expert who will know how to take the phone apart and replace the battery. Unless you are very experienced in such things, don't attempt it yourself. A good friend of mine used to be in that business and he's described how manufacturers make phones so hard to take apart and service, if you don't know what you're doing you will destroy the phone just trying to open it up. Apple phones are some of the worst for repairing.

• 7 months ago

Replace the battery

• 7 months ago

Either get a new phone or replace the battery.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.