Where is Kim's baby in EastEnders?

• Jojo
    Favorite Answer

You have to use your imagination it seems and I imagine when its not with Kim, its being looked after by a friend or baby sitter.

Its the same with all the soaps. Mothers with babies seem to be free of all ties and are often seen without the baby.

Also pet dogs disappear for months and then suddenly pop up again out of the blue.

Lady Di has been missing from the Vic pub for over a year!!!

That comes under 'don't ask awkward questions'. Many things, like babies, animals etc., come and go - where is Dot's black cat?? And being with the breed, I'll never forget the Basset Beales had (I think it was them) which came and was last seen scooting round the corner. Lady Di is seen, occasionally. I think Roxy had a Boxer at one time - neither around now. Even if the animals are around, nobody is seen feeding them or letting them out to empty/walk.

• Verulam

The only dog to last as of now, is the Taylor's ugly brute.

With Kim's other child

• Nāga

London Zoo.