Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

what was the best decision of your life?

• 1 year ago

Setting that abortion appointment has given me so much relief, I’m 19 and never want kids, this will be the best decision of my life. Now if I was allowed to get my tubes tied that would take place as best decision.

• ?
    1 year ago

The best decision I've ever made in my entire early life was to have in faith persistently asked the Almighty Father in the name of Christ for a specific gift. Suddenly after some time He literally gave me exactly what I've asked for plus even more.

Guess what? I'm back again. I've been asking for another particular gift for years and though he hasn't done it yet I strongly believe with all my soul that He would give me again before I should depart this temporal life.

This isn't all about me asking for free material gifts from the Almighty, it is also about me showing him that though my faith in Him may not be as powerful as that of Joshua, Moses or Abraham but that in my sins and weaknesses I can still tell Him I love him and ask him for help too. . .and He has delivered out of sheer love and compassion rather than some recompense because to be honest, He didn't have to in the first place.

• Lee1 year agoReport

This is good! :)

• 1 year ago

When I dumped my psycho clingy girlfriend

• 1 year ago

Joining the Military when I turned 18 and staying for almost 33 years

1 year ago

Telling myself that even If I ended up being the worst father in the world which I arguably have been, that I was going to do do something my own father rarely did....Tell my son that I love him on a daily basis. It may not make up for my weakness and incompetence as a father, But when I’m dead and gone, which may be sooner rather than later at this point, I hope it sticks in his mind a little bit. I owe him something to make up for all my fu*cked up-edness. If I could ONLY. do it all over again.............Lord

• Common Sense
      1 year agoReport

It is never too late, until you are dead, of course, to make things up to a loved one. Sit down and write your son a letter to express yourself. It will be a cherished gift he will treasure forever.

• Joseph
    1 year ago

To end my engagement, that anti-Christ with **** went on to destroy two good men's lives.

1 year ago

The day I got my Yahoo Answers account changed my life b/c I wouldn't be here right now

• e9601:
    1 year ago

Choosing to live my life for my Lord.

• Jacob1 year agoReport

Amen

• 1 year ago

Letting my ex have her divorce and not even show up for court when the sleazy whore deserted me.

• I love how you call women you don’t know whores. I’ve actually been with the same man for 2 years but ok lol. Don’t be bitter just because your wife wasn’t satisfied with your small insignificantdick. You’re a complete douchebag, any woman would cheat on you.

• ?
    1 year ago

cutting all the negative people out of my life