College dropped me from an online class I paid for, without telling me, so now what?

Usually, a school will send out an automatic email if I've been dropped from a class, which the first time I got dropped was two weeks ago even though I paid for it. A few days ago, my same class dropped me with no prior email from the professor or the school. This time the last lady I talked to first said it... show more Usually, a school will send out an automatic email if I've been dropped from a class, which the first time I got dropped was two weeks ago even though I paid for it. A few days ago, my same class dropped me with no prior email from the professor or the school. This time the last lady I talked to first said it was the systems error, the 2nd time now they don't know why I was dropped and could have been my professor, this was a casual elective course I wanted to get out of the way, fairly easy. Though I didn't read my email until a day later I got added since she added me to the class at like 6 pm, so I found out I missed an assignment, though I thought no big deal? I've been depressed and not participated in classes before yet they kept me, plus there were way more future assignments next week. So I get the notifications and then click to access the assignment and it says I can't access it, so I'm on canvas.

And my class isn't showing up anywhere, I'm afraid I won't get a refund for any of this or that I won't be added back. The majority of the class is just discussions. Though I missed a quiz since I was removed from the class. The professor isn't strict either and I'm still able to email him through canvas, so is it a glitch?
Update: School said it was probably my instructor for "inactivity" but there were no other assignments due during that week except for the end of the week which now I'm missing since I've been dropped. I tried emailing him, no response back.