Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Do middle eastern girls generally prefer black guys?

I'm an Iraqi American and as an Arabic man I can honestly say i get absolutely zero play from middle eastern women. The furthest I can get with one is a few text messages until she stops replying. Usually if I say something to them out in public they'll either be stuck up or just look at me and walk away...I notice a lot of them are into black guys, and this goes for both the Christian and Muslim girls (mainly the Christian ones b/c they don't have the religious pressure). I don't even understand how they're getting away with interracial dating since most of their families frown upon it. And whenever I’m on twitter Arab girls tweet so much trash about Arab men, saying how our worst fear is seeing them with a black guy and how we're just mad because no one is checking for us. Do they really feel this way or are they just being influenced by social media and sh*t? Arab girls, what are your thoughts and do you prefer to date outside your race? All honest answers appreciated here.

68 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on the country but yeah a lot of them do. Them Lebanese and Chaldean women looove them some black men, they will really ride or die for them, I’ve seen it. It just sucks for us white guys because Chaldean girls are so damn gorgeous. Olive tanned to brown skin, dark hair and big dark eyes, full luscious lips and curves for days. Man oh man I could never pull one either so I feel you man, but I did grow up in around a lot of black people in Detroit with a large Chaldean community nearby and can tell you what you say is true. If I’m not mistaken Kristen Danyal who won miss Michigan in 2012 is Chaldean and she’s dating a former basketball player from U of M who’s black. I’m sure there’s one out there for you but if you have to resort to looking at women of other races then there’s nothing wrong with that man. Good luck

Source(s): Michigander
    • Anna
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Jaquan that will depend. The one black guy I was intimate with a few years ago did want blowjobs. The other one I've been intimate with didn't he just wanted to kiss, cuddle and have full sex (which I was happy with). So it depends on the guy, can't speak for a whole race.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

heck of a lot BETTER then marrying a RAGHEAD !!!!!

• 7 months ago

Most women do not like black men because of the way they were brought up to behave. I know a few black women who refuse to ever date a black man for that reason, and the white women who do are totally losers who have no confidence in themselves and have low self-esteem. I think a lot of women are scared of people from other countries because they have different believes and values.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I wouldn’t date a black guy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I think they prefer interesting sweats in their body go to honey been with that guy for any peace of mind satisfy cultural thoughts.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No they prefer white guys because everybody else does so why not them too?

• 7 months ago

No they prefer trolls

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No-one prefers blk men y'all are no good for no races of women

Source(s): Black women who doesn't date black men
  • 7 months ago

I dont agree with this and I'll explain. I went on a stag doo and my mate got a private dance but wouldn't dare tell his wife, why not? Simply because I would think like this; I arent doing enough for my wife so she has to go elsewhere for her kicks, what else does she get up to?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I've seen that much...but maybe it's black guys into Arab women. I see it quite often in the Midwest and West. Arab women are reared to be submissive.

• Jaquan7 months agoReport

LOL, you people say it's black guys into women but its never the other way around. Lemme me tell you why you say that? Because you dont think a black man can be attractive.. White dudes are really irritating LOL

• 7 months ago

They prefer camel jockeys. They stick to their own race unless they're americanized. Then they date Hispanic and black

• Jaquan7 months agoReport

Theresa is a middle east girl who thinks shes white. Thats why she likes white guys with small penis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.