How much privacy do people who have in homes that are high up in skyscrapers with walls that are mostly windows?

So, I like to look at really expensive homes on Zillow and other real estate websites. Lately, I've been looking at multi-million dollar penthouses in NYC. The ones I really like (and wish I could afford) are really high up in the clouds, at the top of whatever skyscraper they're apart of. The ones with... show more So, I like to look at really expensive homes on Zillow and other real estate websites. Lately, I've been looking at multi-million dollar penthouses in NYC. The ones I really like (and wish I could afford) are really high up in the clouds, at the top of whatever skyscraper they're apart of. The ones with walls that are mostly glass, so you can see the city below you, and other skyscrapers in the distance. If I was super rich, I'd definitely buy one of those, but my only problem is the privacy. I noticed that even in the bathrooms of these condos / penthouses, the walls are mostly glass, with little to no curtains. Now, I'm from the country, so I'm not familiar with city living, so I have to ask - can other people see you? Do rich New Yorkers just strut around naked thousands of feet in the air, not caring who peeks? Are the windows tinted on the outside, so people can't see you on the inside? Are you just so high up, and in one window out of countless other windows, that someone on the streets or another skyscraper would have to spot you through binoculars? Are you more noticeable at night than you are in the daytime?