What would The Last Airbender 2 look like?

So I'm a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's my all time favorite show. And like everyone else, I was deeply angered by the M. Knight Shyamalan adaptation.

I know there was an initial plan for a trilogy though. And I'm just curious as to what the plans were for that film. What would it look like? Was anything like casting or scripting set in stone? Obviously I don't want the movie to be made for many reasons. But I'm just curious as to what that film would've been like.

• Steel
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

The problem was that M. Night Shyamalan used his own production company, basically funding himself and anticipating making three films, and secured the rights to make the film without the approval of Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino, the creators of the series. Since the creators' input wasn't considered, and since Shyamalan had nobody to answer to, any follow ups would be more of the same: terrible casting, terrible CGI, and martial arts movements that have no correlation to any bending occurring on screen.

1 year ago

No clue