Driving confrontation... was I wrong?? Handeled well?

So today I got hungry and decided to go to Wendy’s I’m coming down the two way street then I make a right hand turn and decide to pull in I slow do and try to pull in. Quickly I have to slam on breaks because some women in a Toyota tried to overtake me and decided to slam on her horn for about 30 seconds for some... show more So today I got hungry and decided to go to Wendy’s I’m coming down the two way street then I make a right hand turn and decide to pull in I slow do and try to pull in. Quickly I have to slam on breaks because some women in a Toyota tried to overtake me and decided to slam on her horn for about 30 seconds for some reason I said whatever and decided to go on with my day. As I can see she loops all around the parking lot to decide to confront me again. She asked why I’m driving so slow ( I was driving around 30 miles per hour and slowed down to get into the parking lot) I told he because I can and stopped speaking to her and began to place my order for food. As she keeps rambling on she insults my car calling it a piece of ****,my skin tone and calling me broke all that in about 2 minutes . then it gets interesting where she said she wants to shoot me. All this for a accident she was about to cause. I should have gotten her number but I zoned out I guess. How could I have handled this better?
12 answers 12