promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
abdul
Lv 7
abdul asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Is anybody else having trouble accessing Yahoo answers features?

I can't go to notifications, best answers questions or answers.

Update:

I also keep getting sent to the Yahoo home page about half the time when I try to access a link on my profile page.

Update 2:

Now it's telling me I have reached my daily question limit, and can't ask more until tomorrow. I'm a level 7 user with a lot of points. Is Yahoo finally cracking up?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Im having a Problem Accessing the Notifications Section it Appears Yahoo is having some Technical problems at the Moment we cant Fix that tho we have to just Sit and Wait for Yahoo to Fix It Im sure they will Sort it out

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes it's yet more glitches.

• 1 year ago

I am as well. We used to get these glitches regular but its been ok since Oath took over. Only thing to do is wait till it comes right.

Lv 7
    1 year ago

Yeah, the site seems to be running really slow. I'm on a desktop at the moment and submitting posts and other activities are taking a while to happen. Pages are refreshing very slowly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Yes.

Every time I click on my profile Q/A, I get redirected to a Yahoo news page with a message saying, "Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.