Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 months ago

What do you do about level 7 users moving your questions where your questions don't belong, abusing the moving questions privilege?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Well I've just moved your question from Pain and Pain Management to Yahoo Answers where it should be. It's a useful privilege, I think.

• 7 months ago

You can do nothing because no one cares anymore at Verizon Media.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

There is not a lot you can do except keep reporting it. It's time they stopped this question moving once and for all.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Don't post the same question over and over

Don't block people who give legit answers just because you don't like their political opinion

Don't post troll-questions, or questions about the answerer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

The only thing you can do Unfortunately is move it back to the Right Category thats not gonna stop them from being able to move it again

In the Past Yahoo use to do something about it like Take away Points and Drop peoples Levels back to 6 to take away the Feature but they dont seem to be doing that anymore tho

• 7 months ago

I use that privilege to move questions (usually from new users) from categories they don't belong in to where they should be. Otherwise, those Askers wouldn't get any worthwhile responses to their questions - and may not realize why.

So - without any human intervention - how do you preserve that legitimate use while eliminating abusers? Sorry, don't know.

• Hey7 months agoReport

I asked "What did you do for your mother on Mother's Day?" They moved it into cancer. People looking for questions about cancer don't want to see that.

• 7 months ago

I wait a few hours and move it back to the intended category and it stays put.

Lv 7
    7 months ago

All you can realistically do, is move them back. Until/unless Verizon Media decides to make a change in that feature, the abuse will continue, unfortunately. The feature has value, but it's abused more than it's properly used.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

move it back. eventually they get tired of moving the question, especially after they achieve their objective, hiding it from the top of the board where it's most likely to be seen.

• 7 months ago

Move it back if you want to.

• oklatom
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

And the Asker can move it back again, as many times as it is moved.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.