My mom doesn't deny climate change. She just doesn't care no matter what i tell her! How do i get her to waste less?

I have talked to my parents, especially my mother since she does all the shopping and most of the housekeeping, sooo many times already. I can't even count. Just now i had a conversation with her about the environment and how much harm we're doing to it. I myself buy bamboo toothbrushes and biocomposable... show more I have talked to my parents, especially my mother since she does all the shopping and most of the housekeeping, sooo many times already. I can't even count. Just now i had a conversation with her about the environment and how much harm we're doing to it. I myself buy bamboo toothbrushes and biocomposable q-tips and stuff like that, i only use linen bags and glass/steel bottles, etc. and i try convincing my mother of also taking these steps and i always try to get her to buy less plastic, less packaged stuff, use less, waste less, but she just doesn't care!! I send her videos that give me chills, for example about how in 2030 climate change will be irreversible and just how much plastic is pollutung the world, and JUST NOW we talked about all the disasters and what is going to happen on this earth if we don't change AND SHE AGREED AND STILL she doesn't care!!!!!!!! I told her to at least take baby steps and idk start with wooden toothbrushes AND ALL SHE DOES IS GET ANNOYED AND SAY "Lena, I'm trying.." What THE HECK?? NO! YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT???? all she does is buy more and more plastic. I'm just so pissed. How can she just noT CARE?? What the **** do i do to at least make her consider changing a few habits? i swear to god this woman needs help. also, in a few days its her birthday so maybe i could gift her something useful?? hellppp?

i just want her to care and understand... i'm gonna grow up in this world. and what will it be like for MY children??