Are Jesus and God real?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Of course. God is Jesus Christ s father and is the answer as Jesus said before and after he became Christ.

Ask him not ask his father, were his words before he was resurrected as Christ. After it was follow him into the light and truth of his father our Almighty creator 'I Am Whom Am' as He told Moses on the mountain.

Look at me, I am john, I am not john the batismo but I was raises amoungst these illiterate american savages here in Minnesota as a Christian Catholic in spite of the fact I don't follow religion teachings very well.

They claim they have their own teachings, Mormon, Islam, Jewish, luthern, prodestant, Jesuit, and others but everyone knows it's the Catholics that really have it going on...even those tasty little Catholic nuns that I remember from boyhood.

Even the pagans and aethists admit Catholics know the truth light and word of God and Jesus Christ.

So consider it down man believe in the Lord and you have the strength and love of your Creator with you always.

• 6 months ago

When you are in pain do you say "Oh My God"?

When something shock or frustrated do you say "Oh My God"?

I can go on & on but we all know the answer & we call on "GOD" in our vulnerable moments

All the best

• 6 months ago

No Jesus based on the Quran is not the son of God so it is not real.Jesus is only the prophet according to the Quran

• jaymark6 months agoReport

In the only divinely inspired writings, the holy Bible, at Colossians 1:15 onwards, Jesus is described as the only begotten son of God, the firsborn of all creation. All other things have been created through him and for him.

• 6 months ago

I've not met them so I can't say.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

they are interchangeable. but your mind is simple

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Hang onto your wallet, keep thinking, and keep your clothes on if you are seeking to have faith.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." That exclusive statement by Jesus rules out all man-made efforts to get to God, and therefore, ultimately, heaven.

The way to God is a PERSON, not a religion.

"I am the way."

"I am the door."

"I am the gate."

Test these claims Jesus made about Himself. He is the only way into God's Kingdom: Jesus is the one and only real-life PORTAL into this spiritual dimention... a fourth dimention. His kingdom on earth.

The cross is a spiritual 'black hole' for the world's sins, crimes and evil.

Any organization that makes the (ridiculous) claim "You need Jesus PLUS US to get to heaven." is not from God. Jesus is all you will ever, ever need.

"Come to me all you who are burdened and weary and I will give you rest for your souls. Take My yoke upon you; for My burden is easy, and My yoke is light."

Do this and live..

Do it today.

Tomorrow may be too late. 

• Hogie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They are real. You however...

• 6 months ago

Jesus IS GOD, God the Son. And God is real.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Patrick
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Well said, Chi. As I stated before, even when I don't agree with you, I have absolutely no doubt of your Faith and Fidelity to God. Stay your course. And God Bless you.

• Yes, dear.

• Veschengro
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

if you had another brain it would be very lonely...oh condescending one

• 6 months ago

Some people feel so, some don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.