Used 2000 Toyota Rav4 with only 25k Miles. Is it worth?

Update: I stumbled upon a craigslist listing of a black 2000 Toyota Rav4. I was absolutely stunned to see that the price was marked at $14000, but soon saw that the car only had 25k miles (original miles). It stated that the vehicle was in storage for the most part, but I am still skeptical. I was wondering if it is even... show more I stumbled upon a craigslist listing of a black 2000 Toyota Rav4. I was absolutely stunned to see that the price was marked at $14000, but soon saw that the car only had 25k miles (original miles). It stated that the vehicle was in storage for the most part, but I am still skeptical. I was wondering if it is even worth purchasing a 19 year old vehicle for the price.
Note: Vehicle hasn't been in accident, being sold by dealership, conditions is basically perfect.