Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 months ago

since liberal women are more likely to be younger and thinner than conservative women, they are more to be better looking. fact?

Update:

liberal women are more likely to be better looking

Update 2:

conservative women remind me of fat cows that submit to their husbands

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

When you start hearing how people talk then you will know, assuming that you oay attention and are aware.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It could be generally true. I consider myself a liberal. But to be honest with you I’ve met a lot of thin women who are real scumbags too. After being destroyed by the feminist-legislated no-fault divorce/‘family’ court system in this country, not being allowed to see my own child, being treated worse than a rapist, having to live in my car and having vast sums of money stolen from

my son and I by my ex-wife, I can tell you that I don’t trust ANY American women anymore. Fat, thin, hot looking, frumpy... Just for my own protection. Peace out

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yeah, that heroin and meth can make you thin alright. As for better looking, most libs I've seen are dogs.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

No so. Women on the left are fat,greasy,and homely. A cow's rear is much prettier than they. An dat bees da troot bish!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

You seem sheltered and clueless.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

LMAO!

No.

• 7 months ago

MANY of us don't like all the piercings, ink and partially shaved heads...lib chicks are rotten with that stuff

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

LMAO!!!!! Have you ever been in the projects?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.