V asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 months ago

Did you ever play dodgeball when you were a kid?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes in grade school.  I vaguely remember it entertaining, as I grew older I lost all fascination toward it.  

• 7 months ago

Yes.

• 7 months ago

Oh Yeah! During recess or sometimes for P.E. we would play, using that red rubber ball. This would have been in Elementary School.

• 7 months ago

Yep, many times. Shirts vs skins. Except that the coaches didn't call it dodge ball. We called it battle ball. You were expected to stand up and try to catch the ball - putting the thrower out of the game - not try to not get hit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes. Lots of times. I HATED it.

• 7 months ago

Yes?

• 7 months ago

Yes. Very fun.

Now a days played with a smaller foam ball. The big red inflated rubber ball is suited more for kick ball.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes. Every morning in elementary school during the first recess. I usually got whooped. One of the kids in my class was really strong. He could even beat the PE teachers at dodgeball. When he had a ball, we all scattered like chickens. We got welts when he hit us. He was a bully too. For a couple of years, he spent the other recesses body slamming and doing wrestling moves on me. One day I kicked him right in the face. It only made him angrier. The teachers didn’t do a damn thing to help me.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes, but my understanding is that they don't play it in school anymore, because of lawsuits.

• Bill B
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Of course. Heck, I've played dodgeball as an adult!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.