Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Are there any DECENT white Americans?

It seems like most are full on conservatives or ignorant white suprenacists, anti senetics or homophobes. The rest are closet racists.

The average American is like Trump, Mike Pence, Tucker Carlson.....or even David Duke.

Are there any white Americans who are truly tolerant and open minded and nice.

120 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I think it depends more on where you live, as opposed to political beliefs.

• 7 months ago

funny question

• 7 months ago

There are as many "DECENT white (the correct word is "Caucasian", dipwad) Americans" as there are DECENT members of any other group. You're just too ignorant, racist and blind to be aware of it.

• 7 months agoReport

*unzips* Here, nazi boy, "support" me!

• 7 months ago

Actually about 30 percent are morons. And 30% voted for Trump and think he is their Savior. The rest of us think he is a dangerous narcissistic liar. I am a decent White person as are most of the rest of Americans.

I also have mixed grandchildren and think that is awesome.

• Axiom
      Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

Reneegade, you are a breath of fresh air! compared to the scum you find on YA. Trumpets Flying monkeys of course.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Are there any DECENT Yahoo trolls out there, who possess the minimum qualifications for competent, believable trolling, such as the ability to spell at a third grade level, for example? People like you give the ‘troll race’ a bad name. Shame on you. Find a troll tutor, improve your skills.

• 7 months ago

Yes.

• 7 months ago

Drump?

• Marc7 months agoReport

And you call us racist and ignorant. Take a good look at yourself and your question that comes from your own biased mindset.

• Git
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

There are decent white Americans. It just that they are less prominent.

Good people, and their deeds, are always thought to be just normal everyday, nothing unusual, happenings.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

This is the most racist question ever. Of course there are plenty of very good white Americans like myself. Shame on you for posting this.

• 7 months ago

Sure. Some even know how to spell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.