Whats the difference between NSW & Victoria when it comes to residential BUILDER registration & TRADIE S registration ?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

    In NSW it is the Department of fair Trading that handles licences.

    In Victoria it is some other government body

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.