my 4 yrs. old male kid is active but not making eye contact and not talking. Pls help me?

It can possibly be autism. It's beneficial for the child to start therapy before the age of 5 if that is the case. Definitely follow up with his doctor and voice your concerns. I know this is scary, but remember that all children are unique and even if he is on the autism spectrum it does not mean that he will not lead a normal life.

• Sally

When he is alone have a large mirror available

After he gets tired of looking at himself he will look at you and others

Book appointment with developmental pediatrician or clinical psychologist. Then start early intervention programme (EIP)

Autism or asperger’s have these symptoms. Take to pediatrician and start therapy.

You need to take him to a doctor

Please seek medical advice and not wait for yahoo answers

has he been talking before? then autistic. if not - maybe he is mute by birth. u don t have medical care in india at all?

• Deiventhira7 months agoReport

He used to say akka up to 2yrs. of old. Then he stops talking and says aah aah aah

• DIEGO.

this is a good question!

What does this have to do with Dating? Maybe you should ask this question on another forum

I would take him to a pediatrician for a behaviour assessment.