Help me remember a restaurant chain?

Years ago I went to a restaurant that sold traditional bento-style food. The interior was nice, but it's not really a 4 star restaurant. The restaurant sign is usually black with white kanji, and I don't think it has English lettering. I know it's a restaurant chain because I saw the sign for the... show more Years ago I went to a restaurant that sold traditional bento-style food. The interior was nice, but it's not really a 4 star restaurant. The restaurant sign is usually black with white kanji, and I don't think it has English lettering. I know it's a restaurant chain because I saw the sign for the restaurant everywhere, from Tokyo to Kyushu. Any ideas?
Update: No, the kanji didn't look scribbled or handwritten, it was calligraphy style. It might have "shokudo" in kanji, after the name, but I really can't remember. I just remember: jet black sign, white kanji, there's multiple locations all over Japan, the interior is modern but not fancy, and the... show more No, the kanji didn't look scribbled or handwritten, it was calligraphy style. It might have "shokudo" in kanji, after the name, but I really can't remember.
I just remember: jet black sign, white kanji, there's multiple locations all over Japan, the interior is modern but not fancy, and the menu was items that you'd find in a bento box
0