Did you wish your MOTHER a Happy Mother's Day? Did you get her anything?

• Sharon
    Favorite Answer

my mother passed away nine years ago, but my kids brought their children & spouses to our party and made me very happy

• Kenzie

I woke her, changed her diaper, washed her and fed her breakfast just like I have for the last two years. We had a nice dinner and her favorite dessert. I don't think she knew what day, or year, it was but she was happy.

• Kenzie

Thank you. She's been a wonderful mother.

She died about twelve years ago, I don't think there is mothering Sunday in hell.

I did, but not because it was american mothers day, our mothers day is earlier in the year, i look after my mum every day not just once a year

Sadly Mother died in the early 70s but not a day goes by when I dont wish her well and thank her well for creating the wonderful guy who is me.

• Mother's Day in the UK was a few weeks ago, on the 31st of March. I thought about mum and took a few flowers to the cemetery.

• Lv 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkwcAwIF3Dk

It wasn't Mothering Sunday yesterday, here in the UK - quite apart from the fact my mother died in 1980!! So not relevant, sadly, for me.

• DIEGO.

this is a good question!

• xg6

My mom died 5 years ago and I still miss her daily

i wished her but i didn't buy her anything