Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 7 months ago

Why don’t we bring back Coal, Steel Plants, Locomotives, Leaded Gasoline and Diesel Cars to the USA?

I use Coal to heat my Home. I drive a Diesel car. USA needs to go back to basics. This Global Warming foolishness is a myth and a lie.

Favorite Answer

You do realize that using coal to heat your home causes less pollution then using electricity produced by gas fired turbines, right?

Because ...

1. Coal is more expensive to mine in the US than it is to extract natural gas. This is why your coal industry was decimated.

2. The Chinese can make steel cheaper than you can. You can try to compete but there are lots of Chinese workers willing to work longer for less pay.

3. We still have locomotives. Just they are more reliable and easier to maintain if electric and can hold 20% more passengers due to the engine layout.

4. Leaded gasoline causes neurological development problems in children and alternatives have been around for decades

5. Diesel and petrol cars are slowly being phased out by the manufacturers themselves. Electric vehicles will be more reliable and easier and cheaper to build.

that would be lovely

I'm not surprised you express your opinion incognito.

Abdul, we are not that stupid, as you think.

Why would anyone use leaded gasoline...? We took it out of lead to avoid lead poisoning which causes criminality. And when we did, the crime rate dropped significantly.

• M'aiq The liar

I have. So has the FBI and every other major police organization with a few notable exceptions like Chicago... Weren't you around for the 80s and early 90s?

TBH although I'm not a believer in climate change or in any of the climate change scare tactics being used at the moment to scare people into believing it, but at the same time I equally don't think it would be a very good idea to pollute the air that we breath and the food and water that we eat and drink more than is what necessary with pollutants (particulates) such Leaded fuel for cars and lorries and micro plastics in common household products .

Come-on be sensible, its bad enough with all these Climate Change freaks being a sandwich short of a picnic with all their scare stories about the end of the world, but that doesn't mean you have to be one short as well.

So please bear in mind that there is problem a not too serious a problem at the moment but none the less, a growing problem with fuel particulates but micro plastics especially that will given enough time have a detrimental effect on us all as there will be no escape for anybody, anywhere.

The next time your driving, walking, cycling and see a polythene bag caught on something that is fluttering in the air all shredded and faded THINK, what will it be like in a year time when it has shredded and disintegrated into partials so small that you can eat them in your food and breath them in in the air that you breath.

Edit: I see the the question moving creep is at it again, CREEP.

Good thinking. Let's make thalidomide an over-the-counter medication while we're at it--who wants to pay those doctor fees anyway?

.

.

Lead in gasoline led to increases in violent crime and urban blight etc

• snafu

What do you mean, go back to basics. It never left.

You probably came on here for a rest from being called a brainless cnut throughout your real life. Sadly for you, it's going to happen here too, you brainless cnut.