My dad will only let me get a clear airsoft gun how do I convince him to let me get a non-clear one?

My dad will only let me get a clear airsoft gun and we live in the USA so I don't have to. I need help convincing him what should I say to have him let me get one.

Also what electric airsoft pistols and rifles do you suggest if he lets me get a non-clear one?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Your dad is a lot smarter than you. Just take what you can get and stop whining.

• 9 months ago

I had to make a yahoo account just to answer these morons answers.

Airsoft is a military simulation game, that people play in their free time for fun and to get some exercise in. The word military suggests there is going to be guns involved. And simulation suggests that people don want to be running around with clear plastic looking nerf guns but want to experience the sport while looking like a "real" soldier with a "real" firearm.

If you go to an airsoft field, nobody is going to have a problem with you having a replica aeg, spring, hpa etc gun, however, if you choose to play in a backyard make sure your neighbours are aware that you are playing with airsoft guns that will not kill anyone.

You are not allowed to bring replica firearms into a public space and you are responsible for yourself if you are harmed because of your actions. So don t make stupid decisions and play airsoft where you re allowed to with other airsofters. In the US there is a federally required orange barrel tip that is optional in some states. While in Canada you don t need an orange tip at all however there are strict fps (feet per second) limits and certain replica firearms are not allowed.

Now if you consider practicality and quality a clear airsoft gun isn t going to take you anywhere if you want to become better at the sport and keep playing airsoft, clear airsoft m4 s (rifles in general) are generally AA battery powered and are a terrible choice for a beginner. While clear plastic pistols are spring powered single shots and you will end up buying a new one for every time you play since that s how fast they break.

So make informed decisions when you buy a new airsoft gun and if you want to get into the sport, Think safety first; always wear eye protection and don t take your airsoft gun into public spaces, and you will be ready to start airsofting.

Cheers.

Source(s): I think my answers over and use logic.
    • dave9 months agoReport

I would suggest a G and G cm16 Combat Machine as your first rifle since its beginner friendly and really versatile, and an Ingram asg mac 11 as it is cheap and reliable. These are great starter guns that are cheap but quality as well as easy to maintain and last a while.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

So you want to die painfully after being shot by cop or some gun nut looking for an excuse to play the concerned citizen.

Your father is right go for clear or nothing at all

Question is why do you want to carry a realistic firearm?

If your that stupid which you sound as if you are book yourself a mortuary tray at your local hospital as that is where in the very near future your going to occupy!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I would just slap him silly until he agrees.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

do you WANT to get accidentally shot for REAL ????

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

A non-clear one probably looks like a real gun and you could get killed accidentally.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.