Are black guys naturally good fighters?

I started learning this jujitsu. All the guys except 1-2 were Indian, a few whites but the rest , majority 10-12 are black guys. For some reason the black guys kept dominating us white guys very easily in sparring and Randori. One of them kept throwing me like a rag doll and hard all over. The blacks also hooted... show more I started learning this jujitsu. All the guys except 1-2 were Indian, a few whites but the rest , majority 10-12 are black guys.

For some reason the black guys kept dominating us white guys very easily in sparring and Randori.

One of them kept throwing me like a rag doll and hard all over. The blacks also hooted with laughter mocking us whites and our weakness.
They all gang up and make jokes about us and call us female names!

I got upset. The teacher is a white guy and he's scared! Of sparring with his black students in case he gets shown up!
I might start looking for a white dojo where people are more polite, don't swear or smell of weed and make dirty jokes or speak about sexualised matters when training!
Surely in training their is respect and civility.