Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 months ago

I am 13 and am considering having sex with someone. Would it be ok to if we had protection?

I take a birth control pill for reasons and the guy could wear a condom. Would it be ok??????

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

LOL listen, you're 13, you don't even know what sex truly is. Get off the Internet and go back to watching Spongebob.

• 7 months ago

Only if you think rape is ok. Legally speaking you and/or your partner can't give consent to sex until you are older. And because of that fact doing so is legally defined as rape. Consider other types of things you could do to help him orgasm.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

NO sex until you are 18-years of age and an adult.

• edward
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Okay? Yes, if you don’t mind breaking the law

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

It's fine, make sure the girl is 100% fine with it and use a condom, you do not want to get her pregnant

• 7 months ago

Honey, look, girl to girl, it's not worth throwing away your youth because of lust. I agree with the whole "sex is a choice and anyone mature enough can make that choice" and in no way am I saying that you're too immature for it, but you're 13. I know people who got pregnant at 12, 13, 14 and so on and they had to give up their teenage years to raise a child. If you're asking these questions then it's clear that you're doubting this. Hold off until you feel like this is something you're completely ready for. Also, birth control and condoms can both be defective. When used together, it's very unlikely you'll get pregnant. If you do decide to do this, make sure the condom brand is a well recommended one and that you take your birth control the same time everyday for at least 2 weeks. But please really think this through.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Lack of morals? your pratically still a kid Wheres your mom?

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

no it's not okay and why is someone your age taking birth control pills

• Melancholy7 months agoReport

You can take them for medical reasons such as stabilising your period to battle pain and heavy flow.

• 7 months ago

i hope so

• 7 months agoReport

why do you say that?

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

NO it's not okay. Your a kid. NO way should you have sex. Go speak to your mother about this.

• MALDITOS7 months agoReport

**** you mokrie, go to ******* kill yourself, you ******* moron.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.