Life advice?

I am a 23 year old female computer technician that lives at home. My job only pays $11/hr and I have a 4 year degree with a concentration in computer science, communication, and business. This June I will have been here for a year, and I was hoping it would get better by now - but it hasn't. I don't exactly... show more I am a 23 year old female computer technician that lives at home. My job only pays $11/hr and I have a 4 year degree with a concentration in computer science, communication, and business. This June I will have been here for a year, and I was hoping it would get better by now - but it hasn't. I don't exactly know what I want to do from here now. Everything in me wants to move back to the beach and work pizza delivery like I did for a summer, but my logical brain says that's a bad idea. I just liked being able to explore new places, meet new people, and making their day better. In my current job I just constantly feel bad for charging what I think are ridiculous amounts for things I'd do for free. The intensity of having the ability to lose a person's life work on a laptop is rather stressful as well. I've done internships before this job, but nothing was as satisfying as pizza delivery. Should I go back to pizza delivery until I realize how crummy it is so I can move on and figure out real path careers. Or do something else? I also have interest in finances, and have since I was a child, but I haven't pursued it mostly because everyone I know in this field seems to be just as miserable as me. One last plausible choice I have is to lean on my entrepreneurship part of my degree and possibly pursue starting a business based on the elements of what I liked from pizza delivery and share the stories I gather on a YouTube channel as I progress. The latter is more of a daydream.
4 answers 4